OK, I haven't been very good about keeping this blog up-to-date. I'll try to do better. First, recent conferences (here "recent" means since April).
- St. Andrews conference on Philosophical Methodology: I've posted photos. An audio file of my talk on verbal disputes (and also of Jonathan Schaffer's talk on modality and methodology) is online.
- Fullerton conference on Consciousness and Self: I've posted photos and Powerpoint for my wrap-up talk on "The Varieties of Self-Awareness". Someone uploaded the entire talk to YouTube.
- Hong Kong conference on consciousness: I've posted photos. Once again, my talk (on the extended mind revisited) found its way to YouTube.
- ANU conference on consciousness and attention. Photos and Powerpoint for wrap-up: "Consciousness First? Attention First?"
- AAP conference in Melbourne: Photos and handout for my talk on "Kaplan's Paradox and Epistemically Possible Worlds".
- Utah NEH Institute on Experimental Philosophy: Photos and Powerpoint for my talk on "What Can Experimental Philosophy Do?".