« Poll: Two belief ascriptions |
| Soames Chapter 7: Attitude Ascriptions »
You can now order your very own brain in a vat. Just having one in your office will turn you into a skeptic! Thanks to Chris Grau for the tip.
February 14, 2005 in Frivolity | Permalink
Great site! I especially appreciate the frivolity pages and the jokes pages. At the risk of making myself unwelcome, I am posting my own dorky phil. jokes:
1. Prof. Chalmers is writing a new book on consciousness. It's phenomenal.
2. I'm not sure I understand epistemology.
3. What's the first thing you know? First thing you know ole Jeb's a millionare....
4. There's a discount clothing store called "Plato's Closet." Only problem is the real deals are outside.
5. Etymology. I wonder where that word came from.
sorry. those are groaners.
Curt LaFond |
September 17, 2005 at 12:47 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.